Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Please Help me To Understand some Calculated Metric

Level 2

Hi All!

Could you help me to understand the metric below, please

Van9_0-1599839687663.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The segment "UV with Carts" means: identify all unique visitors where, in all of a visitor's hits, at least one of those hits contains a "scOpen" event.

Then, the calculated metric means: count the number of unique visitors belonging to the segment "UV with Carts".

The end result is that the calculated metric returns the number of unique visitors that had at least one of their hits containing a "scOpen" event.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

It will return the number of Unique Visitors who have initiated a shopping cart at least once within the reporting period the metrics is run in.

P.S.: I advise you to sync up with your AA administrator to confirm when the scOpen event (Carts metric) is incremented as its implementation is not standardised and may differ on your website comparing to the method described in the official documentation.
If the implementation is done as per best practices, your metric can be interpreted as how many visitors added at least one product to the shopping cart within the reporting period.

Level 4

This will check for list of unique visitors which includes carts exists event during the visit

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The segment "UV with Carts" means: identify all unique visitors where, in all of a visitor's hits, at least one of those hits contains a "scOpen" event.

Then, the calculated metric means: count the number of unique visitors belonging to the segment "UV with Carts".

The end result is that the calculated metric returns the number of unique visitors that had at least one of their hits containing a "scOpen" event.