Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Perfect Funnel Flow

Level 2

HI all,

We have an eVar to capture ‘Target Activity Name’ in Adobe Analytics. The activity has three events: Impressions, Clicks, and Order.

For Funnel, I have to go to the eVar and take all the events(Impressions, Clicks, and Order) to get the numbers. But we have a gap here!

Assume, if a customer sees the impression but didn’t click. The visitor later went to purchase the order within the same visit so the impression will be 1, Click will be 0 and Order will 1 because ‘Target Activity Name’ is an eVar and the order will assign to the eVar.

I cannot go for Fallout because it will have only visit or visitor container and not the exact Impression to Order Flow.

So for a perfect funnel, I should see Impressions >> Clicks (From Impressions) >> Orders (From Clicks). Can we get this flow in Adobe Analytics?

Thank You!

asheeshp  any idea on this? I see you are active in this forum.

@

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Vinoth,

If you are setting conversion events on each step?  You can use Custom Event Conversion Funnel in legacy Reports and Analytics or in Adhoc Analysis Conversion Funnel Reports​ to see the percentage of visitors who progressed through a set of events in order to perform the desired action.

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Vinoth,

If you are setting conversion events on each step?  You can use Custom Event Conversion Funnel in legacy Reports and Analytics or in Adhoc Analysis Conversion Funnel Reports​ to see the percentage of visitors who progressed through a set of events in order to perform the desired action.

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 2

Thanks, Asheesh,

Tried the funnel in the custom event, Even then not able to get the correct funnel, See the screenshot.

1753845_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

Ahh got you, can you try segment having impression or clicks, on top of it.