Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

PDF Export not working at all

Level 1

Hi

PDF exports aren't working in workspace, even if you send by email. It works in Reports, and CSV exports are working, but not PDF.

An earlier thread said this was resolved but it's still not working for me.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Norman,

As per the bug status goes, it has been fixed in the maintenance release on 18th August. Could you please check on your end to confirm its working fine?  

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jason, 

Do you mean to say the CSV export in workspace is working for you but not the PDF export? Which option are you selecting - 'send file now' OR 'send file on schedule' ?

Level 1

That's correct. Initially, neither of those options were working for PDF, nor was just the download PDF now feature. Now I can download a PDF but both send file options are delayed by days

Level 10

Hi Jason, 

If you are still facing delays in scheduling PDF file deliveries I would request you to create a ticket with ClientCare and get it resolved.

Level 1

It seems to have been resolved now

Level 2

How long are these generally supposed to take? We gained access to workspace over the weekend and I've yet to receive any PDF files I requested as early as yesterday morning, despite the system reporting they were successfully "sent"

Level 2

Client care this morning:

"This is a bug and is currently with the engineering team, The bug ID is AN-124982. It is set to resolve with the current month MR that is due on18th Aug."

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Norman,

As per the bug status goes, it has been fixed in the maintenance release on 18th August. Could you please check on your end to confirm its working fine?  

Level 4

I am struggling to download a report as i guess its size is quite big.

I confirmed to send it multiple times now and try the send now option.

It has been now an hour and still nothing. Is that expected? 

Level 10

jerome.chevreau wrote...

I am struggling to download a report as i guess its size is quite big.

I confirmed to send it multiple times now and try the send now option.

It has been now an hour and still nothing. Is that expected? 

Hi Jerome,

It might be because of the multiple download requests that are in the queue. Have you been able to download the report now?

Level 4

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. It has been now 2 days and still no email. I really dont know why this is not working.

Could it be related to a new bug?

My actions were try download the pdf multiple times. Keeps saying that it is taking too long and offered me the option of sending it instead which i have accpeted. Additionally, i have also (after a few hours) try send the report. Still nothing.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi Jerome,

Are you sure your report is not going to the spam folder or being blocked by firewall? I would request you to schedule a fresh request for it and see what happens

Thanks

Level 2

Hi,

I'm experiencing about the same issue for a few days: scheduled PDF reports are not sent and download feature is not working either.
I asked for an answer on Twitter (@AdobeExpCare) + I'll open an incident.

Nicolas

Note: Your comment was edited to reflect the new name of the twitter handle. Thanks - Moderator

Level 10

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for letting us know, I would try to follow that up and get back to you. Meanwhile go ahead with the incident and if gets solved please update here for the benefit of other users. 

Thanks.

Level 2

Hi Tanmay,

Thanks for following-up.
I have no information on this, neither from Support nor Twitter.

I feel like it will be corrected with the MR but - as usual - interface bugs are censored

Nicolas

Level 2

Hi,

Well, it seems like I was right: PDF download works fine now.
Without communicated human action. ;)

Nicolas