Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Page Reload Report

Level 2

Hi,

with the page reload report, what does this tell you? What kinds of inferences can you get from seeing that a page has been reloaded x number of times? I'm struggling to find a use for it and was wondering if anybody has ever got any good insight from it.

Many thanks

Sav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The reasons you may see someone reload a site--

1. Updates to the site and they aren't seeing it yet.

Example: Let's say a company has a new product released and the release date and time is about to happen. You will see people refreshing the site to see the update with the new product.

2. Content or Data didn't load properly (or at all) on the website. So the person refreshes it to see if it will load properly.

3. Dynamic content that is always updating.

I would say these are the most common reasons someone reloads a website.

Thanks,

Steven Hofheins | Technical Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The reasons you may see someone reload a site--

1. Updates to the site and they aren't seeing it yet.

Example: Let's say a company has a new product released and the release date and time is about to happen. You will see people refreshing the site to see the update with the new product.

2. Content or Data didn't load properly (or at all) on the website. So the person refreshes it to see if it will load properly.

3. Dynamic content that is always updating.

I would say these are the most common reasons someone reloads a website.

Thanks,

Steven Hofheins | Technical Support