Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

ootb field in Adobe analytics with sdk

Level 3

Hi all, 

we have implemented the analytics solution on our website using the Edge network extension.

We see that most of the data that should be mapped automatically (like colorDepth, cookieEnabled and so on) are not mapped in the edge network call. 

Even if we populate them in the Tag Property that we use to trigger the rule they don't appear in Analytics report. 

is there a workaroud for this issue? 

thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Assuming you have populated the XDM object's "device"-related fields:

yuhuisg_0-1652710782524.png

Then I would expect them to get mapped to the appropriate AA variables, based on this article: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/edge/data-collection/adobe-analytics/aut...

If they're still not being mapped, then I suggest that you bring this up with Client Care for them to get Engineering to look into this promptly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Assuming you have populated the XDM object's "device"-related fields:

yuhuisg_0-1652710782524.png

Then I would expect them to get mapped to the appropriate AA variables, based on this article: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/edge/data-collection/adobe-analytics/aut...

If they're still not being mapped, then I suggest that you bring this up with Client Care for them to get Engineering to look into this promptly.

Level 2

To see the "automatically mapped" variables in Analytics, they must be included in the XDM payload.

Have you checked the schema and the XDM sent out from the website if it contains all the required values?