Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

% of the customers click the SignOff button/link at the end of their checkout

Level 1

I'm looking to track the percentage of customers that click the SignOff button at the end of their checkout. Currently im able to pull the amount of logged in customers for a given day but am having difficulty finding the metric to the answer I need. Any help is appreciated! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

You can probably create an s.event for this, with the variable triggered when the button is clicked. This will allow you to create a segment in which the s.event exists after a transaction, and another segment in which the s.event does not exist after a transaction.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Does the sign off button bring you to a signed out page? Can you get to the signed out page any other way? Dependant on answers you can then calculate visitor seeing signed out over a logged in page. You might need to tighten segment with link name to narrow to just those clicking the sign out button

Correct answer by
Level 5

You can probably create an s.event for this, with the variable triggered when the button is clicked. This will allow you to create a segment in which the s.event exists after a transaction, and another segment in which the s.event does not exist after a transaction.