Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Datawarehouse 1.4 API - Need different granularity values in separate pages

Syamjith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm pulling data from 1.4 API for a month's data based on day granularity. The response has multiple pages of data, however certain single page has data for multiple dates. How can I get the response ensuring no overlap of dates happen in a single page? Is there a request parameter or anything else? Any quick pointers is greatly appreciated, a high stake deployment is dependent on this. Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution
ursboller
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

no, I don't think there is any setting to prevent an overlap. the "pages" are just a split of results list by a defined number of rows, regardless what the breakdown is.

what you could do is fetch data day by day to prevent a day overlap per API request...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ursboller
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

no, I don't think there is any setting to prevent an overlap. the "pages" are just a split of results list by a defined number of rows, regardless what the breakdown is.

what you could do is fetch data day by day to prevent a day overlap per API request...

View solution in original post

Syamjith
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you. Yes I'm doing that as a work around for now, sequentially pulling all days of the month.