Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

OAuth WebServer access token for non-Omniture members

Level 1

The product Im building requires our clients (Adobe Omniture users) to grant us access to their traffic data. I understand OAuth 3 legged Flow is there precisely for this purpose. I however am not a paying Adobe Omniture user myself and the Docs specify to use OAuth I need an AdobeID ("Step 1: Link your Analytics account to your Adobe ID") but this itself requires SiteCatalyst for which I understand I need to become a paying member. Am I mistaken in any of these steps, or is there a way around this?

Additionally following the directions of OAuth 3 legged Flow I can (ignoring step 1, as explained above) get a code through steps 2&3, however in step 4 calling https://api.omniture/com/token/?[...] to exchange code for access token returns 404. Has this changed since the docs were last updated?

Thanks,

Javier

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Antoine,

I would recommend you request to be added as a user to your client's login company. You can be granted access to obtain the necessary information there. An AdobeID is free, so you can register for one there without any issues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 8

Hi Javier,

I would request you to post this query on the Adobe Developer Connection forum here rather than this forum.

Thanks

Nikhil

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Antoine,

I would recommend you request to be added as a user to your client's login company. You can be granted access to obtain the necessary information there. An AdobeID is free, so you can register for one there without any issues.