to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Not getting scroll option for My favorite reports

ankursingh
Level 1
Level 1

I want to check all my favorite reports, but currently, there is no scroll option for it. I need it a bit urgent or else I will have to create all my reports again. Please reply as soon as possible.

0 Replies
AtulSingh
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @ankursingh ,

For you to view your favourite report, you first need to add your custom/standard created report under 'favourite' label, that applies for both normal reports & workspace projects.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/reports-analytics/reporting-interface/repo...

You can refer to above link on how to add custom created reports as your favourite.

To add a report as your 'favourite' you can click on start button right next to report name and it will be added to favourite section.

AtulSingh_0-1622724332813.png

For workapce analysis: It looks you to pin first 10 favourite report on left side panel but you should be able to access all you favourite analysis workspace project by clicking on More > Manage Projects > Other filters > Favourites

ankursingh
Level 1
Level 1
Hey, I have already bookmarked my favorite reports and now more than 50 reports are present in my account but I am not able to see all of then and since my monthly reports are in process so i need them to check for certain values. How I can do that?