Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Not getting scroll option for My favorite reports

Level 1

I want to check all my favorite reports, but currently, there is no scroll option for it. I need it a bit urgent or else I will have to create all my reports again. Please reply as soon as possible.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi @ankursingh ,

For you to view your favourite report, you first need to add your custom/standard created report under 'favourite' label, that applies for both normal reports & workspace projects.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/reports-analytics/reporting-interface/repo...

You can refer to above link on how to add custom created reports as your favourite.

To add a report as your 'favourite' you can click on start button right next to report name and it will be added to favourite section.

AtulSingh_0-1622724332813.png

For workapce analysis: It looks you to pin first 10 favourite report on left side panel but you should be able to access all you favourite analysis workspace project by clicking on More > Manage Projects > Other filters > Favourites

Level 1
Hey, I have already bookmarked my favorite reports and now more than 50 reports are present in my account but I am not able to see all of then and since my monthly reports are in process so i need them to check for certain values. How I can do that?