Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Not able to pull data from VRS using Adobe Analytics API via JWT Authentication.

Level 3

Hi All,

I am trying pull data from VRS ( I have admin access for this)  using Adobe Analytics API ,but It is showing I don't have access the VRS when I am calling the API.  Here I am using JWT Authentication method to achieve it. Please let me know if you have any idea on this error ? or do I need to use OAuth method ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @deepakkv 

Can you please validate if the Project that you are using in Adobe Developer Console has Product profiles that provides access to that VRS?

You can check this by opening your Project in Adobe Developer Console > Select Adobe Analytics from the left hand panel > Click on 'Edit Product Profile' and review the product profiles for permission for that VRS.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @deepakkv 

Can you please validate if the Project that you are using in Adobe Developer Console has Product profiles that provides access to that VRS?

You can check this by opening your Project in Adobe Developer Console > Select Adobe Analytics from the left hand panel > Click on 'Edit Product Profile' and review the product profiles for permission for that VRS.

Level 3

Thank you for the reply. Actually I missed to add the required product profile. Now the issue solved.