Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

No segments available in calculated metric builder

Level 1

Hi,

I want to include segments in a calculated metric I am builder. This option should be provider in the container settings. However, it is not available. This is also the case with the formula option.

Does anybody know why this option is not showing for me? The segments are also not included in the left panel, just the metrics are.

Bart

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Bart,

The segments and functions availability in the calculated metrics builder depends on the Adobe Analytics license (SKU). The license should be Select, Prime or Ultimate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8
Level 8

Hi Bart,

Can you try to provide more details about what metrics are going to be used in Calculated Metric, what the segements are?

There are some specific condition that segment will not available for specific metrics. (I met some times but forgot the detail).

H

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Bart,

The segments and functions availability in the calculated metrics builder depends on the Adobe Analytics license (SKU). The license should be Select, Prime or Ultimate.

Level 1
Hi Andrey, thank you very much for your reply. We will review our license.