Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Need a disaster recovery solution for SiteCatalyst

Level 1

We recently had a request from a client to provide a disaster recovery solution for Adobe SiteCatalyst. The full request is added below in quotes. We need help in knowing options that SiteCatalyst provides at the time of a disaster.For ex:When the SiteCatalyst server is down.

"

The purpose of this user story is to investigate the best methods to allow below AEM integration points to recover gracefully and can be brought back online in the event of an outage and avoid any negative impacts to our website and visitor user experience.  
 Analytics
  a)Omniture - SiteCatalyst

Points to analyze:
  • Review the ability to have Integration Points seamlessly auto-recover in the event of failure
  • Investigate the best way for each type of service to recover if an "auto-recover" option is not available
  • Review the ability to have any error messages  seamlessly disappear from the component or webpage based on the activity the user was completing
  • Verify that there is no impact to our site or the visitors user experience durinrg recovery
  • Review AEM health levels and statistics to verify no negative or critical impacts occurs during recovery or modification as outlined in US13293
    • For example: During a failure check Java Memory Heap to validate that levels dont change or spike

"

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

I am attaching the disaster recovery whitepaper for adobe analytics. This should give you the desired information. 

More related whitepapers on data security are available here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/data_collection_whitepapers.html

Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

I am attaching the disaster recovery whitepaper for adobe analytics. This should give you the desired information. 

More related whitepapers on data security are available here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/data_collection_whitepapers.html

Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks!

TM