Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Multiple workspace project dashboards are not able to view in different tabs (Loading issue)

Level 1

I'm not able to view the workspace project by opening it in a new tab and also when I try to refresh the dashboard, it doesn't load the dashboard to view the data, but simply it keeps on loading. Also, it takes longer time to load the dashboard. Please help me if I need to make any settings change in the browser level in order to view multiple workspace projects in a different tab. 

Appreciate quick help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @AnithaT 

Can you please try clearing cache and cookie from your browser and then try accessing it in a new tab ? If you still face the issue than I would suggest to contact client care along with the screenshot of the error you are getting in the Console.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @AnithaT 

Can you please try clearing cache and cookie from your browser and then try accessing it in a new tab ? If you still face the issue than I would suggest to contact client care along with the screenshot of the error you are getting in the Console.