Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

multiple dimensions in report builder

Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In the step1 of report builder, i chosed one dimension. and in step2, i can add only one dimension as breakdown. how i can add more dimensions?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @hru,

In the step#2, you can add multiple dimensions as shown below.

kainth_0-1597386446547.png

Also, I would like to inform you that if you need to apply multiple break downs then use the dimension with the fewer number of line items first followed by the one which has more number of line items.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

You need to select Dimensions next to Metric on Step 2 of request wizard as shown below:

mesood_0-1597074802556.png

Employee

Report Builder has limitations in terms of breakdowns. If you want more breakdowns you'd rather want to use Data Warehouse which does not have this restriction.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @hru,

In the step#2, you can add multiple dimensions as shown below.

kainth_0-1597386446547.png

Also, I would like to inform you that if you need to apply multiple break downs then use the dimension with the fewer number of line items first followed by the one which has more number of line items.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhinav