Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

MTS converted to MOV/MP4 start lagging and sometimes appear like waves everytime any object move in video

Level 1

Hey there, I want to ask and need your help. I just convert a MTS file to mov. And it suddenly ruin everything in my Macbook Pro. I was convert it to mov, but when I play it back on my Mac/windows, its lag and sometimes the picture like waving everytime any object move in video. And then start from that, all my video file become green screen. But when I play, it works, its not green but lag/waving picture. I tried to put in to my premier pro, and it starts affecting another footage file. After the render, all footages become waving. Do you have any Idea why it happens? I've been doing this for the last 10 months but this is the first time it happens to me and my video.

Screen shot 2015-04-16 at 2.31.14 AM.pngexample like waving picture for a movement in videoScreen shot 2015-04-16 at 2.26.56 AM.pngall preview screen become green

Message was edited by: rizky ramadhan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'd try posting this over on community.adobe.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'd try posting this over on community.adobe.com