Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Missing Browser Types

Level 1

My goal is to have clear overview of browser usage by our clients.

Ideally I can view the Browser Type dimension in a table and can break down to view specific versions from the Browser dimension. And next to that show a donut graph to view the percentages of the usage.

So I'm using the Browser Type dimension, but this one has a huge chunk of 'Other' browsers in our case. This chunk is mainly made up from newer browers from vendors Huawei and Xaomi. It's hard to compare these browsers with the regular Browser Types like Apple (Safari) and Google (Chrome) since I'm then comparing Browser Types with Browsers which.

Would it be possible to update Browser Type dimension to include the brands Huawei and Xiaomi?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Bob97 - Adobe Analytics uses the lookup file from one of the partners to report on Browser related information. The lookup file is updated with our maintenance releases based on the changes pushed by our partner. In case you don't find newer browsers, you can always contact Customer Care who will investigate and report it to the product engineering team to include those newer browsers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Bob97 - Adobe Analytics uses the lookup file from one of the partners to report on Browser related information. The lookup file is updated with our maintenance releases based on the changes pushed by our partner. In case you don't find newer browsers, you can always contact Customer Care who will investigate and report it to the product engineering team to include those newer browsers.