Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Marketing Channel Processing Rules

Level 3

I accidentally created a marketing channel rule I want to remove.  Is there any way to remove it?  

Just got off the phone with client care and they said there was no way to delete it and my only option would be to clear out the rules in the config. and move to the bottom of the process rules list.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, we can certainly delete the Marketing channel processing rules. However there is a open bug for the same and under progress.

Please open a ticket with ClientCare supplying details (Company, Report suite) and then the incident can be linked to the open bug.

Workaround:

1. Like you mentioned, move the rule at the bottom in the list.

2. Create a condition based on the variable which you have not implemented yet. Like evar250 for an instance.

Regards,

Jaspreet

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, we can certainly delete the Marketing channel processing rules. However there is a open bug for the same and under progress.

Please open a ticket with ClientCare supplying details (Company, Report suite) and then the incident can be linked to the open bug.

Workaround:

1. Like you mentioned, move the rule at the bottom in the list.

2. Create a condition based on the variable which you have not implemented yet. Like evar250 for an instance.

Regards,

Jaspreet