Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Loading Campaign data into Analytics for workspace reporting

Level 2

We mainly use Adobe campaign for contacting our customers - Adobe Campaign is limited in the reporting of the campaigns from an overall prespective. We want to send the campaign data into Analytics in order to get the fuller reporting detail from Workspace.

Is there many steps to export campaign data into analytics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Employee Advisor

What data are you trying to send to Analytics? You could potentially create your own workflows to send additional details.

Also when you say "limited", what reports are you interested in seeing in Analytics?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 2

Hi Hyderziaee,

We want to send more information on the campaigns, success rate, click through rate, accepted offers from the linked webform for the overall campaign that has been running for the past nine months - in AC the information is limited per delivery, you would need to view or extract hundreds of daily reports to get the overall picture of how well the campaign is doing (from what I can see).

If we are missing something that is available from AC reporting please let me know.

Thanks