Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Left Nav won't populate after upgrade

Level 6

after the upgrade last night my left nav will not populate in firefox v21 (I use this because I like WATS plug-in and this is the last version I've found where it works well, I also modified it to do 75 props and evars). I can get the left nav in IE and Chrome but can't really use them behind our firewall because of our load balancing proxy servers which flip me from proxy server to proxy server quite often which causes analytics (cloud etc) to toss me out (I need to use our default proxy settings for corporate web needs). So in firefox I can hard code a specific proxy server to use and not get tossed out very often (multiple days vs 10-20 minutes).

So everything was fine until today when I get the blue blocks trying to load the left nav menu and they never finish. I have most recently left it for over 1 hour (while at lunch) and it never finished. this is what it looks like after 1 hour.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

so since when I used the / short cut I was in dashboards and I have a couple of hundred dashboards I figured that might be the issue. So I created a new account and transferred a bunch to that account. No luck. 

I created a new account with nothing and still no luck.

so I guess it was the old version of firefox. I located a new copy of that version and bit the bullet and upgraded to the latest version. It now works.

I will see if everything I need is still working and if not I might uninstall firefox and re-install the old version but if that re-breaks things I will have to give up my classic ways and figure out the new way firefox does things.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Warren,

Is this still a concern? If so, I would suggest that you open a ticket with ClientCare. Please note that a ticket with ClientCare can only be opened by a Supported user in the Organization. Please refer to the below article for details regarding the process:

https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/contact-support.html

I have seen such issues in past due to Browser session or due to some intermittent issue with Adobe servers.So, if you could try a different browser or a fresh session in the same browser, the issue should not be replicable.

-Kaushal

Correct answer by
Level 6

so since when I used the / short cut I was in dashboards and I have a couple of hundred dashboards I figured that might be the issue. So I created a new account and transferred a bunch to that account. No luck. 

I created a new account with nothing and still no luck.

so I guess it was the old version of firefox. I located a new copy of that version and bit the bullet and upgraded to the latest version. It now works.

I will see if everything I need is still working and if not I might uninstall firefox and re-install the old version but if that re-breaks things I will have to give up my classic ways and figure out the new way firefox does things.

Employee Advisor

Thanks for sharing the update with us Warren. Additionally, we can add the IPs you guys use to access Analytics to a whitelist on our end so as long as you come from an IP within the range you provide it won't boot you out. I'll send you an email with some additional details regarding that.