Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Launch by Adobe: I cannot send my tags to development

Level 2

Dear Adobe Analytics league members,

I managed different instances of Launch for the company I am working for, however one of the instances I cannot deploy my tags to production.

When I go to pushing flow, the option Development is not available. Any tips on how I can fix this? I have admin rights so I hope this is not an admin rights issue. I am used to GTM, so Launch is a bit near for me - sorry this is a beginner question. Thank you so much!

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 20.37.37.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Isabelle,

This is because another library is already mapped to the Development environment. One environment can be mapped to a single library at a time.

You should either create a new Development environment and then build your library for it, OR delete the other library to free the environment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Isabelle,

This is because another library is already mapped to the Development environment. One environment can be mapped to a single library at a time.

You should either create a new Development environment and then build your library for it, OR delete the other library to free the environment.

Level 2
Dear Andrey, thank you so much. There's a something mapped already to the development environment. Thank you so much!