Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Referrer TYPE = Social Networks | Traffic is very LOW.

Level 3

Hi,

We are getting very low social traffic referral for our website. i.e., 20K visits for example in Adobe Analytics. 100K in LinkedIN analytics tool.

We are doing linkedIn campaign in their respective analytics tools. When we tried to compare the ADOBE analytics traffic with linkedIn analytics data. LinkedIN analytics is HIGH.

Currently, I'm segmenting like this way > Referrer TYPE = Social Networks

Please let me know whether I'm missing out anything.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can't comment on Adobe's method of classifying referral traffic under "Social Network".

But if you are running a campaign in LinkedIn, then I think you should be using Campaign Tracking Codes with those links. You should then be able to report their performance with Marketing Channels.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can't comment on Adobe's method of classifying referral traffic under "Social Network".

But if you are running a campaign in LinkedIn, then I think you should be using Campaign Tracking Codes with those links. You should then be able to report their performance with Marketing Channels.

Level 3
@yuhuisg: Okay, forget about campaigns. how about normal referrer traffic varies under social network which have given by adobe. Thats a major issue with my customer. They are comparing with linkedIN analytics. They are able to huge traffic to their landing page inside linkedIN and but same traffic which is not showing under Adobe Analytics. Not only for LinkedIN and its for FACEBOOK and twitter as well.

Community Advisor
@prathap08 that's what I meant by I can't comment on Adobe's method of classifying referral traffic. If you believe it's wrong, you should open a ticket with Client Care for them to resolve.

Level 3

Reaching client care is bit complicated. As I'm a product admin that I cant reach them sending email. I got an automated email saying that you email is not registered with us. I can't open a ticket through that email ID. Is there any way to reach them? or How can I register my email ID with them? Thanks mate @yuhuisg