Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Journey path capturing

Level 2

It is not possible to capture flow, if the pages are capturing in different report suites. We can capture the flow, if all the pages are capturing in same report suites

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you talking about using the Flow Visualization in Workspace, as well as the Next/Previous Page panel?

Then yes, those visualizations should work if everything is in the same suite (I say "should" only because I don't know if there are other odd "in the middle" items in your site flows... (for instance, if you click on a link on Site A, before it goes to Site B maybe it hits Site C temporarily, then is auto redirected to Site B...   this can cause issues sometimes because A to C is considered an exit link, and C to B is considered a Referral)

The main recommendation from Adobe is to use a Global Suite and create Virtual Suites from that for each site... 

This does mean that all domains must be coded as "Internal URLs"  - so if you are tracking referrals from Site A to Site B, this will no longer work... you will need to come up with a custom solution to track internal linkages.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you talking about using the Flow Visualization in Workspace, as well as the Next/Previous Page panel?

Then yes, those visualizations should work if everything is in the same suite (I say "should" only because I don't know if there are other odd "in the middle" items in your site flows... (for instance, if you click on a link on Site A, before it goes to Site B maybe it hits Site C temporarily, then is auto redirected to Site B...   this can cause issues sometimes because A to C is considered an exit link, and C to B is considered a Referral)

The main recommendation from Adobe is to use a Global Suite and create Virtual Suites from that for each site... 

This does mean that all domains must be coded as "Internal URLs"  - so if you are tracking referrals from Site A to Site B, this will no longer work... you will need to come up with a custom solution to track internal linkages.