Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Issue with Visualization Design after Adobe Update

Level 2

I logged into Adobe today and it looked like AA Workspace had some updates made to it. 

The first thing that I noticed was that the Titles of the Summary Number Components were being blocked by the widgets for visualization. However, there is no option to hide the widgets, thus hindering the title of the summary number.

This is a problem because now recipients of the workspace pdf reports are asking what each metric is being reflected in the Summary Number component. This makes the analyst look bad!  

Summary Number Issue.PNG

I have attached an image that shows the summary number component from a previous PDF report before this Workspace Update was made compared to the view of the new report that was sent out.

Is anyone else bothered by these little design flaws? They have been accumulating for some time now - and I can't help but become a bigger fan of Google Data Studio because designing reports and dashboards are so much easier. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jay,

It seems that change has been rolled back, those controls are now not displayed unless you hover the mouse cursor over the visualization.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jay,

It seems that change has been rolled back, those controls are now not displayed unless you hover the mouse cursor over the visualization.