Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there are way I can pull the data in AA for new account/ login created but never made a purchase ?

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @anupamaYadav,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to see data for customers that have made an account on your site but never made any purchases? If you're tracking account creations and/or logins, then you would just need to make a visitor level segment to exclude orders. A segment like the below would exclude anyone who has made a purchase on your site.

Mandy_George314_0-1691180357485.png

From there you want to limit to people who have made an account/signed-in. If you capture login status as a prop or evar you can use that in a freeform table along with what ever metric you are interested in (visits, page views, etc.). 

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @anupamaYadav,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to see data for customers that have made an account on your site but never made any purchases? If you're tracking account creations and/or logins, then you would just need to make a visitor level segment to exclude orders. A segment like the below would exclude anyone who has made a purchase on your site.

Mandy_George314_0-1691180357485.png

From there you want to limit to people who have made an account/signed-in. If you capture login status as a prop or evar you can use that in a freeform table along with what ever metric you are interested in (visits, page views, etc.). 

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.