Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Is there are way I can pull the data in AA for new account/ login created but never made a purchase ?

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @anupamaYadav,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to see data for customers that have made an account on your site but never made any purchases? If you're tracking account creations and/or logins, then you would just need to make a visitor level segment to exclude orders. A segment like the below would exclude anyone who has made a purchase on your site.

Mandy_George314_0-1691180357485.png

From there you want to limit to people who have made an account/signed-in. If you capture login status as a prop or evar you can use that in a freeform table along with what ever metric you are interested in (visits, page views, etc.). 

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @anupamaYadav,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to see data for customers that have made an account on your site but never made any purchases? If you're tracking account creations and/or logins, then you would just need to make a visitor level segment to exclude orders. A segment like the below would exclude anyone who has made a purchase on your site.

Mandy_George314_0-1691180357485.png

From there you want to limit to people who have made an account/signed-in. If you capture login status as a prop or evar you can use that in a freeform table along with what ever metric you are interested in (visits, page views, etc.). 

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.