Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is there a way to change text color in Workspace back to the default color?

Level 4

I have several instances of dashboards where I included notes, descriptions, text boxes, etc. and have occasionally selected a color for the text only to change my mind. Once you change it, it seems there's no going back? I selected black, but this does not change to a readable color when I switch to dark mode so I'm stuck.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @_bel_ 

I tested this and I found that black colour changes to white automatically, see below for instance the last line "I am Black" :

Black.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

This sounds like a bug that should be raised with Client Care, so that they can get the Analytics team to fix it.

Community Advisor

Can you try duplicating the visualization (as in the text component) in the same panel and see if the behavior changes?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @_bel_ 

I tested this and I found that black colour changes to white automatically, see below for instance the last line "I am Black" :

Black.png