Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is something going on with Ad HOC Analysis (10/18) - Not allowing any report creation

Level 3

Today (10/18/13) at roughly 4PM PST my co-worker and myself all of a sudden had Ad Hoc Analysis stop working? We can log in but can't create any reports. It happened to Site Cat for a few mins. but SitCat started working aain. Now 7 hrs. later, it still doesn't work.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I had issues all weekend. I talked to Adobe support and cleared my Java cache and browser cache but to no avail. Finally I found out I had to delete my desktop shortcut to launch the app and it worked.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

I had issues all weekend. I talked to Adobe support and cleared my Java cache and browser cache but to no avail. Finally I found out I had to delete my desktop shortcut to launch the app and it worked.

Level 3

Uh, I see. It seems to work now. Thanks! That means, we have to re-download it every now and then? 

Level 2

MJ_1963, 

Did these problems persist over the weekend? There may have been some issues related to the Analytics 1.4 upgrade that happened late last week, but if the issues you encountered are continuing, you may consider opening a ticket with Customer Care. I know of one customer who has been encountering some issues with Ad Hoc Analysis being unresponsive on start-up, but I believe that is not a global issue. 

Level 3

Similar error happened when we try to create a second report when I tried earlier today. Discover became unresponsive after the first report. I have to re-login to create a second report.