Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Intelligent Alerts on multiple items within the same dimension

Level 2

Any idea on how to set alerts on multiple items within the same dimension? Example; How to set a 10 percent threshold (up/down) on all subgroups in the marketing channel dimension? Yes, i know its possible to make manually for each channel, but is there a way to set a default alerts thats valid for all "sub dimensions" as a "one click operation"? note; Not alert on the aggregated dimension number...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

You will have to manually drag n drop the dimensions to build an alert. There is no "one click" operation that could be performed to build the alert for all the sub dimensions (classifications).

To help select multiple dimensions and drag-drop them together in alert builder, you can select one dimension from left panel and then hold Shift key to select other ones. Once you've selected all the required dimensions, drag them together to right hand side alert builder.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Saumya

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

You will have to manually drag n drop the dimensions to build an alert. There is no "one click" operation that could be performed to build the alert for all the sub dimensions (classifications).

To help select multiple dimensions and drag-drop them together in alert builder, you can select one dimension from left panel and then hold Shift key to select other ones. Once you've selected all the required dimensions, drag them together to right hand side alert builder.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Saumya

Level 4
@ magnusf30000295 - Just wanted to check if my response helped or if you have any further questions.