Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Integration of data from Oracle database to Adobe Analytics report

Level 1

Working on a requirement to capture Salesforce Liveagent Chatbot interactions on client website . Captured web analytics data needs to be associated with respective data from salesforce which is stored in Oracle Database . Need help and suggestions to understand how this can be done. Given that I'm able to capture "UniqueChatID" in adobe analytics which can be used as a primary key to link AA data with Oracle DB tables.

Thanks,
Aditya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Adtiya,

Yes you can. It is possible to do this using Data Source : Experience Cloud Help

But you need to input them on your available Prop or an eVar as like other variables. So Prop/eVar has to be allocated to store your extra variables.

If those are Customer Attributes i would prefer to use Customer Attributes Option : Customer attributes

Customer Attributes are limited with 3 Attributes for Standard Account and 200 for Premium Account.

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Aditya,

You can use Data Warehouse : Experience Cloud Help

Capture the UniqueChatID in a prop and select the required metrics & sub dimensions in the data warehouse. Schedule it through FTP where you can extract the data and load it on Oracle Database.

Note that Data Warehouse is a processed data with latency. If you need real-time data, you can opt for Data Feed : Experience Cloud Help - But you need to calculate the metrics by yourself (Through ETL) since it is raw data.

Thank You!

Arun

Level 1

Thanks for your help PratheepArunRaj
​ , This is really helpful.
Can you help me with this as well . Is there any kind of setup where we can pull required relevant data from Oracle database into Adobe Analytics report ???
Scenario is same we have UniqueChatID both in Adobe data as well as Oracle data.

Thanks in Advance,
Aditya

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Adtiya,

Yes you can. It is possible to do this using Data Source : Experience Cloud Help

But you need to input them on your available Prop or an eVar as like other variables. So Prop/eVar has to be allocated to store your extra variables.

If those are Customer Attributes i would prefer to use Customer Attributes Option : Customer attributes

Customer Attributes are limited with 3 Attributes for Standard Account and 200 for Premium Account.

Thank You!

Arun