Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Increase no of items per breakdown

Level 6

In Report & Analytics, can I increse the number of items shown in a breakdown? If I apply a breakdown to all items in a report, as a standard it displays only 5 items per page.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you want to do this level of customization, the preferred tool would be Adobe Report Builder.

It will allow you to do larger breakdowns and get data from multiple report suites.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Nops, for that either you would need to use Data extract in Report Analytics.

However, my recommendation would be to use Workspace Analytics as it provided huge flexibility on those lines.

Level 6

I cannot use workspace analytics for dashboards which contain reports from multiple report suites

Level 4

In that case go for multiple reportlets in dashaboard, I don't see you have another option.

Thanks

Saneesh

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you want to do this level of customization, the preferred tool would be Adobe Report Builder.

It will allow you to do larger breakdowns and get data from multiple report suites.

-Hyder