Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

In workspace, how can I put hour of day on the x axis?

Level 4

I'd like to make a line chart with the x axis consisting of hours of the day, and each line on the chart a different day. The Y axis would obviously be a variable metric. How can I accomplish this? See Excel chart for what I'd like, and a few screenshots of workspace projects that have failed - the x axis is always a date. I'd settle for a bar chart if that's what I can get, but line chart would be best. Thanks!

What I want.pngbad1.PNGbad2.PNGbad3.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

First create Date Ranges (the purple components) for each of the days you want to compare in your chart. Then create a table with the new Date Ranges and your metric. Then highlight the cells, right click and visualize.

1517204_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

First create Date Ranges (the purple components) for each of the days you want to compare in your chart. Then create a table with the new Date Ranges and your metric. Then highlight the cells, right click and visualize.

1517204_pastedImage_0.png

Level 4

This is great, thank you!

For anyone else that finds this, you may need to choose to view your line chart by hour in its settings.