Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Impressions

Level 2

What is the best way to track impressions in Adobe Analytics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Event is fine but you will need another variable to be able to define which ad was clicked on by ad name or campaign name or something of that nature. If you have a small number of ad then yes you could just use a unique event for each but I wouldn't recommend it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Yes, but internal ads. But also in general, e.g., if there's a particular module we are using to send visitors to different sections of the site, etc.

Level 2

I'm thinking via an event but wanted to check if a better methodology. Don't want to use sProps or eVars as don't want to skew total page views, visits, etc. Or am I thinking this wrong?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Event is fine but you will need another variable to be able to define which ad was clicked on by ad name or campaign name or something of that nature. If you have a small number of ad then yes you could just use a unique event for each but I wouldn't recommend it.

Level 2

Am I not thinking everything out and there is a better way?