Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Image beacon value is not reported as same in the Reports

Level 5

Hi Team,

In the order confirmation page my products string value is:   configuration;31378281_31378281;1;826.78,configuration;31378351_31378351;1;1105.46. I was expecting the same value will reflect in the products reports. But I am wrong.  So many data is missing & incorrect values are reported. PFA screenshot  for the same.

observation:

1. 31378351_31378351  -  order value(1123) is wrong. expected is 1105.46.

2. 31378281_31378281  -  this is not reported in the report. And hence other info also missing.

Please help me here.

Legacy_mismatch_adobe.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This will be difficult to prove without looking at the data.

You can download a days worth of data using data feed and check what was captured. It is possible that the values you think were captured is not the same as what really happened. Good way to diagnose would be through the raw data.

You can also contact customer care (customercare@adobe.com) to get better understanding of the fields in the datafeeds.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This will be difficult to prove without looking at the data.

You can download a days worth of data using data feed and check what was captured. It is possible that the values you think were captured is not the same as what really happened. Good way to diagnose would be through the raw data.

You can also contact customer care (customercare@adobe.com) to get better understanding of the fields in the datafeeds.

Level 5

Hi Team,

Is there by any chance currency conversion happens for "price" which we sent in product string?.

My base currency code is USD, but user is ordering from Swiss(CHF). I am seeing in the reports, the converted value.