Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I enabled currency events but do not see it in the Analysis workspace

Level 4

I enabled currency events in Admin console, but was not able to see them in the Analysis Workspace interface. I see it in the image request that the data is sent in the currency event.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

How long has it been since you enabled the events? New events take a little bit more time to show up.

Also, just confirming, you only sent the numeric value (i.e. "9.99") and you didn't include the currency symbol (i.e. "$9.99")?  I believe currency symbols are invalid characters that will cause the event to be ignored.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

How long has it been since you enabled the events? New events take a little bit more time to show up.

Also, just confirming, you only sent the numeric value (i.e. "9.99") and you didn't include the currency symbol (i.e. "$9.99")?  I believe currency symbols are invalid characters that will cause the event to be ignored.

Level 4

I was able to use a list eVar to solve the issue. But, thanks for the insight on currency symbol