Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I can't edit the label on a bar stacked visualization

Level 2

If I click on a stacked bar chart to edit the label, it will allow me to edit but won't save any of the labels I edit. It's my own workspace and I have rights to edit. I can change line graph labels as I please, but not stacked bar charts. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi everyone!

So this should now be resolved.

I was able to test and confirm.

Sincerely,

Ali

View solution in original post

26 Replies

Community Advisor

For me this still isn't resolved for donut charts.  Do you all have the same experience as well?

Employee

Hi Josh!

I just tested this internally, it seems to be working for me:

alibrahi_1-1690570602446.png

alibrahi_0-1690570578542.png

Perhaps in a private message could you send your short link to me?

Go to Share -> Share with Workspace users -> Share by Link -> Copy -> and provide the URL

Level 1

Hi!

I have try in a Donut visualization, but in this case, I can't change de labels. Someone with the same problem?

The problem is that it initially allows you to change it, but when you save the board, the literal returns to the initial state.

Thank you,

Ara

Community Advisor

Same for me.  It's still an issue with donut charts.  I posted on measure slack and an internal Adobe person thought it had been resolved for donut charts as well.  I posted a gif from today in our sandbox and they're updating the team, so hopefully resolved soon

Level 1

Hi Ali,

For the donut-like graphics it is still not solved, right?

In my dashboard I still can't change the labels for this type of chart.

I am waiting for new updates.

Regards

Employee

Hi Araceli,

For donuts that'd be a new issue I believe. 

See my response above:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/i-can-t-edit-the-label-on... 

For your issue let's get a ticket open and we can go from there. Once the ticket is created you can update it here so we can follow along.

Sincerely,

Ali