Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

What version of adobe.marketing.mobile.core should I have for Google Play Console?

Level 2

Hi!

I've just received the following message from Google Play Console:

veronoboa_0-1694475692713.png

My adobe.marketing.mobile.core library is outdated but it doesn't say what version I should have so I can release future versions in Google Play Console.

Please help!

Thanks!

Veronica

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure which version you should have, but with Launch / Data Collection, you don't have a lot of option... it will upgrade to the latest version.

For what it's worth, we are using an old version, which is 2.1.21 (mostly cause without being able to downgrade we are a bit afraid to break something by upgrading it)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure which version you should have, but with Launch / Data Collection, you don't have a lot of option... it will upgrade to the latest version.

For what it's worth, we are using an old version, which is 2.1.21 (mostly cause without being able to downgrade we are a bit afraid to break something by upgrading it)