Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Hybrid Mobile App Integration-Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hi All,

I am new to hybrid mobile app integration with adobe analytics using Cordova.
I have gone through the following mobile sdk document and implemented same but not able to see the data in analytics and adobe network calls also.

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/getting-started/get-the-sdk#cordova

Is there any other specific document for hybrid mobile app integration using Cordova?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Ashok884 

Check in the config file if "offlineEnabled" is set to true, we need to have timestamp enabled in the report suite. 

Check Analytics Report Suite Manager > youReportSuite > Edit Settings > General > TimeStamp Configuration and check if it is enabled. Also verify you have the correct Report Suite ID in Launch setting.

Also Can you please share some chales logs or network logs so that i can try and check if there is some miss from the implementation side.

Thanks and Regards

Loveesh Kumar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Ashok884,

The ask is bigger here. If you are unable to see the Adobe Server Calls, then you need to validate your implementation. The link you have shared is the official and extensive one. 

Just make sure that after configuring the Web SDK, you are sending Adobe Analytics events through trackState or trackAction for proper server call instantiation.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Ashok884 

Check in the config file if "offlineEnabled" is set to true, we need to have timestamp enabled in the report suite. 

Check Analytics Report Suite Manager > youReportSuite > Edit Settings > General > TimeStamp Configuration and check if it is enabled. Also verify you have the correct Report Suite ID in Launch setting.

Also Can you please share some chales logs or network logs so that i can try and check if there is some miss from the implementation side.

Thanks and Regards

Loveesh Kumar