Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to track successful login or logged-in count of users

Level 2

I want to track successful logged-in count of users, and i am using event10 for the same. but how to implement this in DTM. i am not able to understand when i send this event from DTM. as i haven't implemented any direct call rule for it. how can i implement the same without using direct call rule.

I am expecting event10 report in Adobe analytics. and i already configured event10 as counter event in the report suit setting.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you already implemented event10 to fire on successful log in on page load ? If you have already then you should not have to do anything else. In the report you could simply calculate the event count by day.

Not sure if i am missing anything.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you already implemented event10 to fire on successful log in on page load ? If you have already then you should not have to do anything else. In the report you could simply calculate the event count by day.

Not sure if i am missing anything.

Level 2

Hi Suraj,

I haven't implemented anything till now, i am looking for solution for the same. i don't have access to add or modify anything on website. and Scenario is : -

user has successfully logged in and is taken to correlating page.