Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How to track successful login or logged-in count of users

Level 2

I want to track successful logged-in count of users, and i am using event10 for the same. but how to implement this in DTM. i am not able to understand when i send this event from DTM. as i haven't implemented any direct call rule for it. how can i implement the same without using direct call rule.

I am expecting event10 report in Adobe analytics. and i already configured event10 as counter event in the report suit setting.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you already implemented event10 to fire on successful log in on page load ? If you have already then you should not have to do anything else. In the report you could simply calculate the event count by day.

Not sure if i am missing anything.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you already implemented event10 to fire on successful log in on page load ? If you have already then you should not have to do anything else. In the report you could simply calculate the event count by day.

Not sure if i am missing anything.

Level 2

Hi Suraj,

I haven't implemented anything till now, i am looking for solution for the same. i don't have access to add or modify anything on website. and Scenario is : -

user has successfully logged in and is taken to correlating page.

Level 1

Hello Manuj,

If you don't have access to the website and you would like to implement this from DTM. You may try the below way.

Create a rule in Data Collection Tags (Launch) with event type as Click. Copy the selector code from the login button and paste it in the 'Elements matching the CSS selector' section. Also you can add a certain property values (ex: Property = 'innerHTML' ; Value = 'Login') to trigger the event more accurately if you are using same class for other buttons as well.

Then in the action, set variables and map 'event10' and add another action to send beacon. Select s.tl() and choose link type as 'Custom Link' and give some link name for reference.