Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to prefix namespace for a report suite in GDPR Deletion Request for Testing

Level 2

Hi, My objective for doing a GDPR deletion request is to remove all data specific to a MCID.

I followed this documentation: Submit Access and Delete Requests

I am stuck on this paragraph: "you can prefix each namespace with “qa-“ in your test report suites. When you submit GDPR requests with only namespaces with the qa prefix, these requests will only run against your test report suites."

My question: how can I setup namespace only specific to a "Test Report Suite"? Any steps will be helpful.

As per my understanding, we setup visitor namespace from Appmeasurement.js which have common namespace for all the report suites of an Organisation.

Any trick to do this without making change in Appmeasurement.js as I need to go IT for this and it will cause a lot of delay.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The namespace Namespaces  mentioned here isn't the one set in the App measurement. you would need to specify a namespace within the interface itself when you configure the labeling of a variable in Data governance. Refer to the below steps to set the namespace for a test report suite.

GDPR Labels for Analytics Variables

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

The namespace Namespaces  mentioned here isn't the one set in the App measurement. you would need to specify a namespace within the interface itself when you configure the labeling of a variable in Data governance. Refer to the below steps to set the namespace for a test report suite.

GDPR Labels for Analytics Variables