Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to implement JS tracking via Adobe Launch

Level 2

Dear all,

I am trying to implement a code from Moosend (email marketing tool) to track the website, however the steps I took so far made the code visible on the website for the users to see. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, hope you can help me.

This is the description of my steps so far:

Creating a role as Library load (Page Top)

Then I didn't add any conditions, going straight to Actions and adding the JS code there

isabellebento_0-1604566048419.png

and then I published this in the library, then to production.

then after this, the tag appears there, visible on the website pages 

isabellebento_1-1604566110870.png

would you please help me? thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Isabelle,

Could you explain what is meant by "visible on the website pages", where the 2nd screenshot comes from?

P.S.: please share the page URL if possible

Best wishes,
Andrey Osadchuk | Launch Inspector, Analytics Connector, Bookmarks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Isabelle,

Could you explain what is meant by "visible on the website pages", where the 2nd screenshot comes from?

P.S.: please share the page URL if possible

Best wishes,
Andrey Osadchuk | Launch Inspector, Analytics Connector, Bookmarks

Level 2
Hi Andrey, I mean it was visible on the actual page, like for the end users to see. I removed the tag because people were complaining.

Level 10
That was because you added the custom JS code as an HTML code. To fix the issue, add the custom code back, but in the Custom Code dialog switch to JavaScript.

Level 2

Thank you Andrey. 
When I add this to the field you mentioned, I get some errors, should I update the code somehow before adding to this part?