Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to get sand box for adobe analytics.

Level 2

I have access to Adobe analytics with restricted access but i would like to get sandbox to learn more about implementation. How to do this ???

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi, we had a similar challenge on our side. For developers we go the same way to provide a Dev Report suite but as we are running a multi tenancy platform we cannot provide full access for the developer. Therefore in case you have somebody that would like to play and test also with all other Analytics functionalities, we decided to get an additional analytics organization deployed. This works out very well for us at the moment.

We just did not yet figure out the best way to set it back to an initial status from time to time

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Ask admin to give you access to a dev report suite with full access.

If a dev report suite is not available then it needs to be created by Admin. Make sure all events, and variables from live report suite are re created in dev suite.

good luck

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi, we had a similar challenge on our side. For developers we go the same way to provide a Dev Report suite but as we are running a multi tenancy platform we cannot provide full access for the developer. Therefore in case you have somebody that would like to play and test also with all other Analytics functionalities, we decided to get an additional analytics organization deployed. This works out very well for us at the moment.

We just did not yet figure out the best way to set it back to an initial status from time to time