Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to find what data is pushed for product classification?

Level 6

How to find what data is pushed for product classification? We have classification defined for product variable but don't know how and where the data is pushed from? How to fins this? I checked under

Report suite- > Edit Settings > Conversion Classifications but I dont find anything there.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@aagk123 You can do browser export for that variable from here 

1. Click Admin > Classification Importer.
  2. Click the Browser Export tab.
  3. Specify the data set details.
  4. Click Export File.
  5. Save the data set to your local system.

You will get all the data that is uploaded for the classification of the product variable

Here is the documentation on the same for your reference 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe...

Hope this explains 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@aagk123 You can do browser export for that variable from here 

1. Click Admin > Classification Importer.
  2. Click the Browser Export tab.
  3. Specify the data set details.
  4. Click Export File.
  5. Save the data set to your local system.

You will get all the data that is uploaded for the classification of the product variable

Here is the documentation on the same for your reference 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe...

Hope this explains 

Level 6

Thanks for the answer. But I am trying to see how the data is getting uploaded. Is it via FTP or manually done etc.

Somebody has done this and no body in the org doesnt know where the data comes from.

Employee Advisor

@aagk123 Please open a client care ticket, Client care team can assist you on this.