Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to create group and assign the report suite to the same group - in admin console

Level 3

Team,

We have just started to explore the admin console. So, we are just wondering how to create the group and assign the report suite to the same group in admin console.

It would be good if some one assist me on this section.

Thank you,

Jay.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Jay,

Please follow the below steps.

Go to Admin > User Management > Groups > Add New User Group > add available report suite which you want to add in the group you want to create. > report access > Select users which you want to add in this group > Save Group.

Hope it Helps.

Regards,

Suhail

Add New User Group

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Jay,

Please follow the below steps.

Go to Admin > User Management > Groups > Add New User Group > add available report suite which you want to add in the group you want to create. > report access > Select users which you want to add in this group > Save Group.

Hope it Helps.

Regards,

Suhail

Add New User Group

Level 3

Hi suhail,

I was asking in Admin console which adobe had migrated recently. I got it now, thanks for your time Suhail.

Thank you,

Jay.

Level 1

Hey @jayakrishnaap,

would you explain the way you did it?

I have migrated the user I want to assign a single report suite and added him to a group in the admin console. I just found out how to assign products to him (the group) but not on report suite level.

How did you do it?

Thanks!

Pascal

Level 3

Go to admin console and add new profile then go to permission, assign the single mentioned report suite which you want.

Groups are nothing, it is profile in the admin console. Just go their and you might find more option.