Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to Bucket Up Data from Different Report Suites to One Global Using DTM

Level 1

Hi,

I'm working on a website with existing Omniture tags in all the pages (100s), which have been assigned to different report suites. I'm afraid we cannot track campaigns or perform path analysis across the website because of that. We also don't have access to the current s.code files as well as the pages html code at this moment; but the good news is (I believe) Adobe DTM has been already implemented into the entire site. Now, I'm wondering what is the best way to use DTM to use the old tags, but send their data to a new global report suite.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hello Cyrus,

Not sure if I understand what exactly is needed here but If I did, the here what you can do.

Case#1: You wish to send your data of different websites to one global report suite apart from the one configured.

Solution: To achieve this, just add the RSID of the globla report suite to the staging and production RSID fields or add it to s_account variable values and we are good to GO cool

Case#2: You want to have a Roll Up report suite for all the websites in scope.

Solution: This can be done by an Admin User of Adobe Analytics. Go to Admin-> Report Suites and on the left pane you have an options to create roll ups of the report suites. 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

•  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi

1. You can copy Event Based Rules / Page Based Rules/ Direct Call Rules by selecting all the rule in the Rules tab , then click on Actions on the right, next to Create New Rule and ‘Copy Rules’.

It give you the option to select the Company and the property you want to copy the rule to.

2. No way to do the same for Data Elements.

3. If you are talking about transferring their native implementation, that is a manual task for their developers.

Regards

Devinder

Level 1

Thanks Devinder, but I don't want to move any tags on the pages or DTM. I need to use the existing tags and send their firing data to different report suite.

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hello Cyrus,

Not sure if I understand what exactly is needed here but If I did, the here what you can do.

Case#1: You wish to send your data of different websites to one global report suite apart from the one configured.

Solution: To achieve this, just add the RSID of the globla report suite to the staging and production RSID fields or add it to s_account variable values and we are good to GO cool

Case#2: You want to have a Roll Up report suite for all the websites in scope.

Solution: This can be done by an Admin User of Adobe Analytics. Go to Admin-> Report Suites and on the left pane you have an options to create roll ups of the report suites. 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

•  

Level 5

Hi

Please let me know if you are still facing issue.

Regards

Devinder