Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How do I view Scheduled Reports from a dashboard that was shared with me?

Level 1

I have taken over a website from a coworker and he has shared with me a bunch of dashboards he has created, but I can't view the reports for the dashboards.  When I check out the Scheduled Reports Manager it is empty, saying there are no reports.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi -

Please follow the below steps to see all the shared reports in adobe analytics tool.

Adobe analytics ---> Components ----> Dashboards ----> in bottom side of “Dashboard Manager” page you will see an all "Shared Dashboards" 

Hope this helps.

Best,
Suhail

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi -

Please follow the below steps to see all the shared reports in adobe analytics tool.

Adobe analytics ---> Components ----> Dashboards ----> in bottom side of “Dashboard Manager” page you will see an all "Shared Dashboards" 

Hope this helps.

Best,
Suhail

Level 1

But how do I see who is getting reports from these Shared Dashboards?

Employee Advisor

Are you an admin? You should be able to see a checkbox on the top right corner for toggling between your reports and all company reports in the scheduled manager.