Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How do I get the participating values for a conversion?

Level 2

Hi!

I'd like to know the participation of referrers for a conversion event. As a standard I always see the last touch referrer for the event, I know I can create reports with first touch. But how can I create a funnel to show me what referrer values were participating in the journey and in what order? Basically like the conversion paths in google analytics.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Alessandro,

In Adobe, Participation metrics are primarily used with Traffic Variables (sProps), not Conversion Variables (eVars).

Take a look on the blog : Participation [Inside Omniture SiteCatalyst] | Adobe Blog

Answer of your above question lies in Attribution Model. Check out the link : Deeper Attribution Modeling with Adobe Analytics | Analytics Blog

Adobe introduced Attribution IQ in Adobe Analytics Cloud earlier and guess you should use this for your requirement. Reference : Use Attribution IQ in Analysis Workspace

The above links will help you!

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Alessandro,

In Adobe, Participation metrics are primarily used with Traffic Variables (sProps), not Conversion Variables (eVars).

Take a look on the blog : Participation [Inside Omniture SiteCatalyst] | Adobe Blog

Answer of your above question lies in Attribution Model. Check out the link : Deeper Attribution Modeling with Adobe Analytics | Analytics Blog

Adobe introduced Attribution IQ in Adobe Analytics Cloud earlier and guess you should use this for your requirement. Reference : Use Attribution IQ in Analysis Workspace

The above links will help you!

Thank You

Arun

Employee Advisor

Arun's link to Attribution IQ would definitely be the one you're looking for.