Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How do I compare desktop users vs mobile users results?

Level 2

How do I compare desktop users vs mobile users results?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sirishagorle 

You can get a desktop vs mobile report by selecting "Device Type" dimension

"Other"  can be used for identifying "desktop" visits. 

Bhemarasetty_vani_0-1627222865255.png

You can further break this dimension by operating system and browser dimension to get a holistic view of desktop traffic

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi @sirishagorle ,

You can use Mobile Device Type report, where in "Mobile Phone" means users coming from mobile device & "Other" means users are coming from desktop.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sirishagorle 

You can get a desktop vs mobile report by selecting "Device Type" dimension

"Other"  can be used for identifying "desktop" visits. 

Bhemarasetty_vani_0-1627222865255.png

You can further break this dimension by operating system and browser dimension to get a holistic view of desktop traffic

Community Advisor

There is a really cool way to do this but it can get a bit messy with many dimensions selected:

You will need 2 segments(one for view group A and one for B)if you want can use default view vs a segment as well.

First pull a regualr report you want. then at top look for "Compare to segment". Just pick segment # 2 and voila you will get 2 columns comapring to each other. You may need to adjust which segement you view vs which you compare to get the % changes to reflect as you like.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 12.54.40 PM.png

good luck.

Level 2

In Mobile device report, mobile phone refers to mobile users and other refers to desktop users.