Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How do enable Adobe Analytics - Activity Tracker to open the tabular view?

Level 4

I  am trying to access the tabular view when I click the "eye" icon on my site. It does not load the same tabular view. What should I enable for this to come up? or can I access the same information in the workspace?

AA Activity Map.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure about the extension...  I haven't used it for years, and I always found it slow...

But you can pull up Activity Map data into Workspaces which gives you a lot more control if you are haven't trouble with the actual extension.

If you search in your components panel in workspace for "Activity Map", you should see the following dimensions:

• Activity Map Page
  • Activity Map Link
  • Activity Map Region
  • Activity Map Link by Region

As well as instances for each of the above...

If you want to limit the a specific page, you can segment for Activity Map page = X

Then you can pull up "Activity Map Link" or "Activity Map Region" etc.. I usually stick to the "Activity Map Link Instance" metric....

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure about the extension...  I haven't used it for years, and I always found it slow...

But you can pull up Activity Map data into Workspaces which gives you a lot more control if you are haven't trouble with the actual extension.

If you search in your components panel in workspace for "Activity Map", you should see the following dimensions:

• Activity Map Page
  • Activity Map Link
  • Activity Map Region
  • Activity Map Link by Region

As well as instances for each of the above...

If you want to limit the a specific page, you can segment for Activity Map page = X

Then you can pull up "Activity Map Link" or "Activity Map Region" etc.. I usually stick to the "Activity Map Link Instance" metric....

Level 4

Although this does not answer my question, I am able to use the workspace to get the same visuals as the activity map tracker. Thank you for your suggestion.