Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How do enable Adobe Analytics - Activity Tracker to open the tabular view?

Level 4

I  am trying to access the tabular view when I click the "eye" icon on my site. It does not load the same tabular view. What should I enable for this to come up? or can I access the same information in the workspace?

AA Activity Map.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure about the extension...  I haven't used it for years, and I always found it slow...

But you can pull up Activity Map data into Workspaces which gives you a lot more control if you are haven't trouble with the actual extension.

If you search in your components panel in workspace for "Activity Map", you should see the following dimensions:

• Activity Map Page
  • Activity Map Link
  • Activity Map Region
  • Activity Map Link by Region

As well as instances for each of the above...

If you want to limit the a specific page, you can segment for Activity Map page = X

Then you can pull up "Activity Map Link" or "Activity Map Region" etc.. I usually stick to the "Activity Map Link Instance" metric....

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure about the extension...  I haven't used it for years, and I always found it slow...

But you can pull up Activity Map data into Workspaces which gives you a lot more control if you are haven't trouble with the actual extension.

If you search in your components panel in workspace for "Activity Map", you should see the following dimensions:

• Activity Map Page
  • Activity Map Link
  • Activity Map Region
  • Activity Map Link by Region

As well as instances for each of the above...

If you want to limit the a specific page, you can segment for Activity Map page = X

Then you can pull up "Activity Map Link" or "Activity Map Region" etc.. I usually stick to the "Activity Map Link Instance" metric....

Level 4

Although this does not answer my question, I am able to use the workspace to get the same visuals as the activity map tracker. Thank you for your suggestion.